Experienced and Qualified Swim Teacher Required
Qualifications and Experience:
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care, safety and welfare of children attending SwimLink lessons
- Actively engage with children.
- Encourage children in a pool setting.
- To communicate effectively with children, parents and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
- Keep records up to date.
- Implement Tulsa regulations.
- Minimum of Level 2 Swim Teachers Certificate.
- Minimum 1 year’s practical experience in teaching Children.
- Child Protection Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Sincere and genuine love of children.
Applications with C.V. should be submitted by email to email@example.com By Tuesday 29th August 2017
Sportslink is an Equal Opportunities Employer